January 29, 2015

Justin Bieber surprises Ellen DeGeneres on her birthday

Justin Bieber  appeared on Thursday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show where he surprised the host. 

I’m told a certain celebrity sent a video in today, I haven’t seen it. We’re going to watch together,’ the 57-year-old told the audience.

The pop star said in the clip: ‘Yo, what’s up Ellen? It’s Justin Bieber here and I just wanted to say I haven’t seen you in a long time, and I just want to say happy birthday. Happy 21st!

‘Thank you for being here for my birthday, that’s so sweet of you,’ the host said after giving Justin a big kiss.    

She then showed the crowd his new campaign for the fashion brand, and told them: ‘Have you seen his Calvin Klein ad because if not… I mean, damn. And very impressive drumming too. Congratulations, that’s a huge thing, right? And it’s getting a lot of attention.’

Justin thanked Ellen, and said the advert was ‘a lot of fun to do.’

Watch the rest in video below



No comments: