December 15, 2014

'I want a cute little fat baby!': Nicki Minaj talks family, fame, and fortune with Ellen DeGeneres (Video)


Nicki Minaj appeared on Monday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show where she talked about having a baby and making more money.
'I want a cute little fat baby!' Nicki exclaimed when asked about her plans for family.

 

When Ellen, 56, pointed out that Nicki's future baby might not be fat, the singer replied with a smile, 'Then I don't want it.'

'But I will have a family, even if I don't have $500 million,' she conceded.

She paired that with a figure-hugging - but otherwise conservative - black dress and black ankle boots.

Since the rapper released her third studio album, The Pinkprint, on the same day that the interview aired, Ellen asked Nicki about her songs and writing process.

'I had such an emotional year!' Nicki exclaimed of her newest album, which has already spawned the hit single, Anaconda, plus two more.

 

The coffee table to Nicki's left on the stage burst open suddenly to reveal a man wearing a frizzy wig. He growled loudly as he jumped out of the box and ran across the stage, leaving a screaming and semi-crying Nicki behind.

'I hate you so much! I could've broken my neck,' Nicki told a cheerfully laughing Ellen. 




 
 

 Credit: Youtube via mailonline



 

No comments: