January 16, 2015

Lagos Prophet says Jonathan Will Win in February, But He'll Be Cut Short

I bet no prophet vision can stop Jonathan contesting even if they see vision that Mama Peace will overthrown him. Lol!.. New revelation is coming from Prophet Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo, documented by the Sun newspaper on the elections which will hold between February 14th and 28th, 2015

This is what he said:


I am not the one saying this; it is a revelation from God. I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progressives Congress (APC) will revolt. In 2011, I predicted that Jonathan would defeat his opponent. Some people did not believe but the prophecy was fulfilled. He did not just win but he won convincingly."

The prophet spoke about his prediction in 2011 as well:

The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’. Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”

Well, we have started praying for him. I am not campaigning for Jonathan. If we compare all the presidents we have had in Nigeria, I think Jonathan has the mind of God and not only that, he also has the fear of God.”

He then noted that he sees President Jonathen being cut short, but refused to mention how it would happen or if he was talking about the president himself or his tenure.

“I would not want to go further than that but I see him cut short.”


Question is, cut short of what? Tenure or Life?:(

No comments: