November 11, 2014

Gigantic Breast! Woman goes for reduction Surgery


Kerisha Mark
If you desperately want gigantic breast I pray this for you, say Amen. Lol!

Kerisha Mark 40-year-old Texan decided to perform a plastic surgery in October this year to reduce her size 36NNN breasts down to a healthy double-D cup, New York Daily reports.

She suffered from  gigantomastia, a rare condition in which breasts exceed 3% of a person's body weight, leading to pain and skin stretching caused by Hormones.

"I could not run or jump or work out at all,' she told Washington Post"I was very limited in a lot of things I could do."
Before Surgery in  36NNN
Dr. Franklin Rose who performed the surgery for complete four hours says  he has never seem such an humongous breast since his 35 years of profession:

 "I don't know if I would use this word 'shocking', but it was certainly startling to see breasts of that magnitude," he said.

Dr. Franklin thinks If she hadn't come earlier she could have developed degenerative kyphosis, in which a hunchback forms on a person's spine.

 After the surgery Mark said she "mourned the death" of her breasts but was excited to start living life a little easier. "My first thing on the agenda is to purchase a beautiful bra and second is to buy a strapless dress," She said
After Surgery in DD cup breast size

After Surgery in DD cup breast size

 

No comments: