May 18, 2015

Taylor Swift Kisses Her Man, Calvin Harris at Billboard Music Awards


Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris were happy to further confirm their romance at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday. The handsome Scottish DJ gave kisses to Style singer as she scooped up a slew of awards.

Superstar DJ Calvin ensured he kept his lovely girlfriend close as she put on a racy sartorial display in a stunning backless beaded low-cut white jumpsuit. More Pictures of their love display after cut..
 



 




 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe diet plans for women to lose
weight (http://dietplansforwomentoloseweightfast.com) a blog website?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this
your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites online.

I'm going to highly recommend this web site!

my web-site quest bars

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good info from your articles.

My blog post quest bars