March 6, 2015

Thousands joined gang which kidnapped 'rapist' from Indian prison - then stripped him naked and beat him to death

Taking justice into their own hands, thousands of furious Indians swarmed the streets to violently kill the man who was suspected of raping a female students several times last month. 

The gang overpowered security at the Central Jail in the Indian city of Dimapur to kidnap him, strip him naked and beat him to death. 

According to local media reports, he died while being dragged four miles through the streets as people pelted him with stones. The horrific attack on the man, who had not been convicted of rape, comes amid rising anger over the high rate of sexual violence in the country.  WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT after cut..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, as this point in time i am reading this
fantastic educational article here paid surveys at home my home.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.


Also visit my page ... quest bars