March 22, 2015

Kylie Jenner shares first look at her $2.7 million mansion

Kylie Jenner unveiled a peek of her newly purchased $2.7 million mansion home on Saturday.
 
And the 17-year-old  could barely contain her enthusiasm in the caption of the Instagram photo, which read: 'so much work to still be done! IM SO EXCITED. The first thing I'm gonna open are my new @casper mattresses.'
 
The rumored girlfriend of rapper Tyga stood solo in what appeared to be her living room, which was adorned with two chandeliers wrapped in protective plastic.

'Khloé bought a house this year, and Kourtney bought a house this year, and Kendall bought a house this year, and Kim bought a new house this year. I do feel a little bit like it's an empty nest,' Kris said on Oprah: Where Are They Now? in December. 
 
Kris described Kylie's upcoming departure as 'hard.'  
 
'Kylie and I are going to be the last ones here. She keeps reminding me daily that she's 17 and there's only a few months left until she's 18.' the former talk show host said. 'I ignore her because that's going to be weird and hard.'


 

 



 

No comments: