February 6, 2015

Pres. Jonathan at the Redeem Christain Church Holy Ghost service

Pres. Jonathan is  at the Redeem Christain Church Holy Ghost service Ongoing now. The president shake hands with Prof. Osinbajo who also is present now at the campaign. Addressing the congregation he says he is at the campaign even though is close to election, he is interested to be there.

 " I am not here to campaign because Daddy G.O will not allow His alter to campaign. I am here to thank the people for the country's development especially  this period that the whole world is perpetuated by extremist. The Govt of Nigeria are working harder and harder to combat extremism. I have the conviction that with the help we have so far we will soon smile as a Nation.  My purpose of coming here is to plead that Christians should devout sometime to pray for peace in our land for all the election. Whatever God declares will come to pass. With your prayers am convince will go through. Thank you my brothers and sister"

After addressing Pastor Adeboye prayed for him to have a Peaceful Election for Nigeria




Daddy praying for Jonathan for peaceful election


  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like
to find out where u got this from. thanks

Take a look at my homepage; paid surveys