February 6, 2015

Aspiring Russian Model Surgically lengthen Her Legs to participate in Catwalk

 
Height of desperation. Russia woman Alexandra Transer, 30 from Volgograd,  was told at 17 she was too short to be a model. She was told by the director of the school that the only way she would ever be the right height would be if she grew leg extensions.

So she spent £6,000 on surgery to lengthen her legs, which involved surgically breaking her bones and attaching cages with a screw she had to turn every day to stretch her legs.

In nine months Ms Transer has grown by 6cm. She has two more operations to go and says by 2018 she will be 6ft.

She said: 'I'll probably be told I'm too old to be a model by then, but I'll dye my hair blonde and at least I will look and feel like one.' (She is pictured before, left, and after the procedure, centre)

No comments: