January 29, 2015

Man who has spent over $175,000 to look like Madonna

Adam Guerra, 27, from Los Angeles, California, has devoted 12 years, endured 18 surgeries, and spent more than $175,000 in his quest to look like the legendary pop queen. Madonna Appearing on an episode of TLC's My Strange Addiction, his boyfriend Michael delivers him a frank ultimatum, stating: 'I want to date a boy. I don't want to date a 56-year-old woman.'

During the couple's heart-to-heart, Michael insists he 'really, really' cares for Adam, but that his Madonna addiction is going to 'mess everything up' for the couple.
'I just don't understand,' he pleads. 'Where does it end? You're going to fall into a coma and never wake up?' TLC's My Strange Addiction ended last night with an unusual triumph when a male Madonna impersonator finally gave up on his damaging obsession. 


Photo credit: TLCXposurephotos/UK Daily Mail

No comments: