January 30, 2015

Publish your Land Use Charge Receipts - Gov. Fashola to Jimi Agbaje

Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State yesterday challenged the People’s Democratic Party, PDP governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, the owner of Jaykay Pharmacy, to publish receipts showing that he had paid N1.6 million land use charge debt.

 According to him, “It is not that I hate him (Agbaje). But this is not a personal issue. This is an issue that concerns the development of Lagos State. I am saying this without mincing words. His pharmacy has not paid land Use Charge for year 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012; it amounts to N1, 629, 064.62. But they have paid for 2013 and 2014.”


 “I have even been commended for paying my Land Use Charge on time. “I didn’t say you did not pay two years Land Use Charge, LUC you did. But you have four years unpaid LUC. If you have paid all your LUC, please publish your receipt.”

Click here to Read Up at Vanguard

No comments: