December 21, 2014

'We're still family': Kris Jenner WILL spend Christmas with ex-husband Bruce

Kris Jenner 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star say she will  be spending Christmas with her ex-husband. Despite who finalizing her divorce with Bruce Jenner on Thursday - will celebrate the holiday season with the 65-year-old former athlete, insisting they're 'still family'.
 
She said: 'Things are really good. I mean, it's kind of surprising, and we work together, and we talk all the time and he'll be there on Christmas. We're still family.
 
Dispelling rumors of changing name, the 59-year-old television personality told E! News: 'I have two kids with the last name Jenner, so I think that would be weird.
'Like, "oh guys, I'm changing it back to Kardashian." I think I'm just gonna leave it alone for now and enjoy. I'm fine. I'm good.'
 
Meanwhile, reports recently revealed that the split will see Kris pay Bruce $2.5 million to equalise their assets.
 
The pair are believed to have divided their $60 million fortune in half.
The divorce has been signed off by a judge but will not come into effect and be official until March 23, 2015, because of a six-month legal requirement.

 
 

No comments: