December 1, 2014

Sadly, Ferguson Violent Protest renders this Beauitiful Mother of two Blind

 Dornella Conner, 24, was reportedly being driven by her boyfriend from a gas station in the St Louis suburb when an officer fired a 'bean bag' round at their vehicle, showering her with glass that affected her eye during Ferguson protest.
 
The mother-of-two, who is around 12 weeks' pregnant, was rushed to hospital with severe injuries to her left eye. Despite medics' best efforts, she was left blinded, with blurry vision in her right eye.
 
But speaking at her home in O'Fallon, St Louis, on Monday, she said she is simply thankful to have survived the shooting, saying: 'I am thankful I am here to see the world and you and my kids.'
 
She also revealed she has already forgiven officers for taking away her sight. 'I forgive the person that shot me because god will bless me for not having hate in my heart,' she said. 

Before the Incident that left her left blinded

 Lee, her boyfriend currently arrested during protest and Conner with her daughter

No comments: