December 1, 2014

Meet the Mother who spent $50,000 to make sure she had a Baby Girl



Jayne and Jon Cornwill were couple desperate to have a girl child and flew from Australia where gender selection is illegal to US to meet a doctor for gender selection which cost them 50,000.
 
 Mrs Cornwill's  after three boys went to great lengths to ensure her fourth child would fill the missing void she's felt all these years.
 
The overall trip cost the couple from Mount Barker, east of Adelaide in South Australia,$50,000, and they believe it was worth every single cent.
 
 
 
Here is her reason for been desperate:
'In that plan was both sons and a daughters. We wanted our children to grow up in a mixed gender family, as we both come from large mixed gender families and wanted the same for our children.
'My husband wanted a daddy's girl who one day he could walk down the aisle and I wanted the bond between a mother and daughter. Our sons wanted a sister as all their friends have sisters and they adore little girls.
'Emmerson was wanted by us all otherwise we wouldn't have made the decision to use PGD. I myself had always dreamt of my daughter and having one - I never dreamt of my house, car, career, wedding day or husband. Having her was my dream.'
Good for her. Would you spend that much for gender selection? 
 

 

 

 

No comments: