December 21, 2014

Incredible Photos of Makeovers that transforms into Alice in Wonderland,terrifying Pennywise the clown

 
It's incredible what can be done with makeup.
Joyce Spakman, from Hilversum, Holland, has taken these incredible photographs which showcase her amazing makeovers - depicting versions of characters such as Pennywise the clown and Alice In Wonderland.
On her Instagram Joyce says she loves to experiment with makeup. More Photos after cut..

 
 
'Normally, themed photoshoots have their hairstylists, photographers, make-up artists, etc, but I do everything by myself and without any professional photography equipment. 
 
'At the end of the day, when I have the final result, it always gives me an extremely satisfying feeling that I did everything on my own.'
 
'It can't be too extreme for me. I like the odd.'

 
Check out her Instagram and Facebook 

No comments: