November 30, 2014

Fierce! Naomi Campbell Featured in ES Magazine’s November 2014 Issue; Talks Fighting Ebola

Naomi Campbell, 44 British model has defied age with her beauty and amazing body so it is no wonder that magazines are still clamoring for her.

She is featured in the November 2014 issue of ES magazine and she talks about her ways of fighting Ebola, finding happiness at 44 years old and much more.
 
Read excerpts from her interview below.
 
On finding laugher in everything: It’s important to laugh every day. I laugh at myself. I don’t take myself that seriously. Trust me, I don’t. I can’t.
 
On happiness: I wasn’t always happy. I’m happy now. What has made me so happy is just accepting life on life’s terms, trying not to control everything, going with the flow, doing what I want to do. That’s what’s important. I’ve softened a lot over the years. The people who know me know what I’m about. You can’t please everyone. You can’t judge a book by its cover. You know my story. I don’t live in denial about it and that’s it.
 
On her body: I feel amazing. I do yoga and Pilates and sometimes bootcamp. But you can do all of that and still not be happy. The thought process of doing it is harder than actually just physically doing it. The mind is so powerful. I’ve learned that.
 
On social media: I Instagram but I don’t give my life away. I believe you have to let people see certain things, but I don’t show personal things. I give a little. It’s a fine line.

 
On her New Year resolutions: Every day is a resolution. I am living and breathing. How about we find a cure for Ebola? Finding a cure for Ebola is in everyone’s personal interest right now. There is no peace of mind until we know that something can be done. I’ve given so many of my things. Everything I’ve given is something that I like, but I find it therapeutic to clean out the closet.
 
 
 
Photo Credit: ES Mag

No comments: