August 9, 2016

Paul Pogba becomes the World's first Footballer to Earn £100million monthly after Manchester United signed Him

     
 
Manchester United just made the world-record £100million signing of Paul Pogba.

The world's most in-demand midfield talent arrives from Juventus, rejoining the club that he left for next to nothing in 2012. Pogba, 23, will wear the No 6 shirt at Old Trafford having signed a bumper £290,000-per-week, five-year contract to work under Jose Mourinho.

Speaking to the club website, Pogba said: 'I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with Jose Mourinho. 
 
'I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. 

 
'I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can't wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.'

Pogba posted on his Instagram account: ‘Leaving Manchester when I was 18 was a mutual decision between the club and me and the right thing to do at that moment. Now it's time to go back and forward, Old Trafford here I come!

‘My deepest respect to the clubs who considered having me.

‘Juventus will always be a part of me and I will always miss, love and be grateful to the club, the team and especially the supporters. I hope you can respect my decision. The most beautiful part of friendship is to understand and be understood.
‘It is difficult to explain so much in a few lines but I made a decision guided by my heart and nothing else.
 
‘This transfer took so long because it was a huge decision and involved lots of thinking and work. The wait was as annoying to me as it was to you.
‘To all supporters who wrote on my pages about transfer rumours, I have read you all and thank you for the passionate messages. My apologies for not responding before, by law I could not talk.’ 
 
Pogba was driven to United's Aon Training Complex in a Chevrolet Camaro on Monday afternoon to undertake his medical after landing on a flight from Nice having been in New York. He was driven by one of United's security staff


Source: DM

No comments: