February 5, 2015

Hilarious memes of Robert Mugabe Fall after he orders the Internet to delete images of him falling over at event



The picture of Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe falling down a set of steps after holding a speech then he orders the Internet to delete images of him falling over at event.
 
Which has been turned into an internet meme using the hashtag 'Mugabe Falls', images showing the 90-year-old president in a series of funny situations began spreading online. See more hilarious pictures after cut...
 
The memes features a cut-out image of Mugabe in various imagined circumstances, such as part of putting his hand in Kim K. butts, surfing or running from security forces, Humankind evolves from ape, to Homo Sapiens, to... Robert Mugabe,meme sees the dictator try his hand at skateboarding


 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
and I look forward to your new updates.

Feel free to visit my web page ... paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

Anonymous said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your website and in depth informatioon you present.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while
that isn't the same old rehashed material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and
I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


My page palestok.tumblr.com ()