January 16, 2015

Steve Harvey Bursts Into Tears During Emotional Birthday Surprise

Steve Harvey got a surprise birthday from his wife Marjorie and his four children Brandi, Karli, Wynton and Broderick Jr. and three step children Morgan, Lori and Jason who walked out on stage during his show with a giant birthday cake with 58 on it, the star started to cry. As each of his children paid tribute to him, the funnyman got more and more emotional. See more emotional photos after cut..

 
Thanking and showing appreciation in crying face, he said:

"When I'm done, I want you all to just have remembered that somebody cared more about you than himself," the father of four said to his children. "I will defend your honor until I die. This is the greatest moment I've ever had. I'm very proud to be your father."

"A lot of days I probably didn't think I was going to see 58 or 48," Steve told ET's Nischelle Turner. "There were days where I was feeling shaky about 38, so I feel pretty fortunate. I wake up every day -- for the first 5 to 10 minutes -- saying, 'Thank you.'"
His Children

 

No comments: