January 20, 2015

No check-in desk, a room key vending machine : Sir Richard Branson launches Virgin Hotel

 
Virgin Group Founder, Richard Branson Chicago has launch Virgin Hotel on Thursday, January 15, in a 26-storey, art-deco building just minutes from the city's famed Magic Mile. features are no-formal check in desk and rooms powered almost exclusively from the hotel's app.
 
'It's been a long held dream to start beautiful, comfortable, fun hotels for guests and give them what they want and need while being gentle on their wallets,' Branson said. See more exotic photos after...

 
The first of 20 planned Virgin Hotels has just opened in Chicago's Old Dear Born Bank, near Magic Mile
The 26-storey art-deco hotel boasts 250 guest rooms and 4 restaurants - and starts at £140 per night
The patent-pending beds are as innovative as the hotel app, with leather headboard and strategic backrest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear so easy along with your
presentation but I find this topic to be actually something
which I feel I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me.
I'm taking a look ahead to your next put up, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!


Also visit my blog ... dating online, http://bestdatingsitesnow.com/,