January 26, 2015

Meet Lady who despite been too Fat to Model, covers Vogue magazine

Tess Holiday 29 year old mother of one, 5 feet 5 inches, a size 22 and weighs 260, is the largest professional plus-size model cover for Vogue magazine.
 
Excited she said: 'I feel like it's breaking ground, this  is a milestone. I never could have imagined that I could be here. It took a really long time to get over things that had happened to me during the vital years of my life'. See more photos after the cut...

Tess is now signed to MiLK Model Management after she was discovered on instagram. She's the first plus-size model of her size and height to be signed to a modeling agency.

As a teenager, Holiday endured years of bulling. Holiday has a nine-year-old son, a husband, she works out with a trainer, and is now getting a steady stream of work.
 

She sharedsome of these pictures from Disney Land.

No comments: