January 23, 2015

Is this Breast Exposure Not Too Much for Jennifer Lopez to Stay on 30 minutes TV Show?

I think the bare chest of  my lovely JLo is too exposed for viewers to gazed at for 30 minutes show, at least for men. Anyway let me save my sorry statement till I meet her.  What do you think?
 
On Thursday's episode of late night talk show Watch What Happens Live, the host Andy Cohen asked the pop star and Idol judge what her favourite ‘type of man’ looks like.
 
I’m not a looks person, I don’t know if you’ve noticed that over the years,’ she giggled. ‘I go more for essence, strength and the laughter.


‘It’s the manliness and sexiness,’ the 45-year-old stunner continued, noting that despite ‘what other people have said’ she thinks of all her former flames as ‘gorgeous’.

‘They were all gorgeous to me,’ said the Wedding Planner actress who was wearing a dress that was slashed to the waist – exposing ample cleavage.
‘I’m going to do my best not to share at your chest,’ Cohen told her.



No comments: