January 12, 2015

'I'm being punished for my stupid vanity': Miss BumBum model reveals (Graphic Photo)

 
 
Andressa Urach, 27, who has been hospitalized after butt increase surgery went wrong (read here) now claims she died and 'met with her maker' after septic shock caused her vital organs to fail during a procedure to remove chemical fillers she'd had injected into her thighs.

Recalling the moment she 'died', Andressa said: 'I knew that I'd left my body and died. I arrived in an empty place, like a desert, completely silent. That's when I knew that God exists. I felt his presence. I knew I was at the judgement.
 
'My life flashed before me like a film. I felt ashamed and knew I wasn't worthy to enter heaven. I asked for forgiveness and begged for another chance, promised to make amends.  Graphic photo after cut..
 
 
The  Brazilian TV host sobbed as she told how she had been 'born again' and vowed to warn other women off cosmetic surgery. She said she is in constant agony from the wounds and was confined to a wheelchair (left) after a secondary infection hit last week.
 
She revealed how she had become so addicted to surgery and the fame it brought, that she visited a doctor like a 'supermarket', and was planning to have a rib and toes removed before she was hospitalized.
 
 
Photo Credit: Splashnews

No comments: