January 21, 2015

‘I’d like a big bum too’: Obsessed Kim Kardashian fan Jordan J. Parke wants MORE Surgery

Make-up artist Jordan James Parke obsessed about Kim Kardashian body physic so much that he has spent £100,000 on procedures to look like her.
 
He copies her beauty regime, her make-up and even has clothes made that are inspired by her outfits. Now the British superfan, 23, is taking his transformation even further  he's having implants to get a bottom as large as the reality star's.
 
'I love her bum, her bum's amazing. When she did the cover when the bum was out, I think she looked amazing, she's an inspiration.
 
'I'd like to go as big as her. I'm not going to get implants, I won't go down the route of implants. 
 
'I've been looking at body contouring, it's quite big in America. 
 
'I want to get liposuction on my stomach and back. I lost 70lb last year, I'm so lazy, I never exercise so I want to get lipo on my stomach and back and they put the fat back into your bum so you get two procedures in one and you get a big bum.
 
He said: 'I've always worked, I've worked since I was 13. I'm a make-up artist and I work in a health club as well. 
 
'I've had boyfriends in the past who've funded my lifestyle and they've paid for things. I've come from a hard-working family, he said. 
 
Goodluck to him.
 



 
 

No comments: