January 14, 2015

Beware of Online discount Wedding Dresses: Angry Brides Shares Ugly delivery different from Online Request

Trying to cut wedding expensives and high price tag of wedding dresses in boutiques pushes one in search for cheaper alternatives online. But guess what the beautiful bridal gowns pictured on websites are never what you see when its delivered.  More Photos of botch wedding dress ....
On Facebook group Knock Off Nightmares , others have shared their bridal gown disappointments with the images of the dresses they thought they were buying and the shocking reality of what arrived.
\
 

One writes: 'I bought my wedding dress online, but I am very very disappointed. The dress is from a very bad quality of material. I want to return the product but they don't want to give me the money back. In a few words: they are selling bad dresses, bad quality of material and they are cheating the people"
 
 
 

 

No comments: