January 14, 2015

American Ebola Survivor Dr. Rick Sacra Returning to Africa

An American doctor who survived Ebola he contracted while working in Liberia in September last year has announced that he is returning to the heart of Liberia Ebola Outbreak worst country in West Africa.

He is set to depart on Jan. 15, and will work at the ELWA hospital with the aid group SIM USA.


"I guess I'm less nervous about this trip because I know what I'm getting into a little more," Sacra said at a news conference this morning at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. "The thing I was afraid of last time, I've had it, and I'm through it. Thank God."

"Doctors say I'm immune, but I don't plan to test that," Sacra said.
Good people saving lives. God bless him for selfless sacrifice.

No comments: