December 31, 2014

Meet the 70 year old Man Obsessed with wearing Female Rubber 'Bodysuits' to hide his Old Age



Robert looking at the mirror after wearing a woman bodysuit
 
This new addiction discovery is very interesting. As 70-year-old man is addicted to wearing rubber and silicone bodysuits to resemble a female blow-up doll . Robert, a divorced property developer who lives in Newport Beach, California, with his 19-year-old daughter, is part of a growing community of 'maskers.' Nothing is real anymore. Lol! More Photos after cut...
 

He has been wearing into his skin-tight suits - which come with eerie matching masks - for 12 years. Although Robert is not his real name, nor is his face revealed, but he has a cult following on
Facebook, where he regularly posts photos of himself as Sherry in an array of sexualized poses. 

Robert but is face is not revealed

 Asked by The Daily Beast earlier this year where he thinks his obsession sprung from, Robert admits he can't work it out. 'I wish to hell I knew,' he told the website. 'I don’t know what it is, why I started doing it, why I continue doing it, or why it’s become such a compulsion.'
‘You see, after all, I'm 70 years old and I've tried dating, and when I'm dating, the women I meet are generally 55 to well up into their 60s,’ he explained.
 
What do you call this type of obsession?
 
                                Robert and his 19 year old daughter both on bodysuits
 
Robert posing for picture after putting himself into female bodysuits




 
 

No comments: