November 12, 2014

‘I am Ready To Die’ – Dr Myles Munroe Spoke On Death 3 Weeks Before Crash

And so, is that enough for him to die tragically?

Just because Dr. Myles Munroe stated in his last media interview on KTN’s JKL Show, in Kenya on October 24 where he made these statements:

‘I want to challenge every Kenyan to go to the cemetery and disappoint the graveyard. Die like the Apostle Paul who said I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and I have been poured out like a drink offering. There is nothing left. I am ready to die. That’s how I wanna die because there is nothing else for me left to die,’ he told the show’s host, Jeff Koinange. ‘When you die, die like I am planning to die. Empty. It’s finished,’ 

Don't think that's enough reason or what do you think?

 May his soul rest.

No comments: