November 23, 2014

Hilarious!! 'I Don’t Appreciate FAT People Wearing Bikinis'- an Anonymous Note to a Woman

 
Lmaooo!!  A Bundaberg woman's found the note (pictured above) at her front door written by an anonymous asking her to not wear a bikini while gardening because she is 'fat'  and annoying.
 
 
The yellow post-it note was left at the entrance to a woman's house, and said 'I don't appreciate fat people wearing bikinis/short shorts when watering. Please cover up or I will report you.'
 
The note went on to say, 'You disgust me. I didn't move here for this. Also, cover up when walking your cat.'
 
When she post the note on her social media, here is what people has to say about whoever had written the note:

'Whoever wrote that note and left it on the lady's front door is nothing but scum, why didn't she confront the lady instead of the note , because whoever did it is gutless and cruel,' said one commenter. 
She received support from many in her Bundaberg community, with one commenter pointing out that 'the lady wearing what she likes, when she likes and where she likes, is her business, and to the low life scum bag that left the note, get a life.
 
'(I was) shocked, horrified and angry at why someone could do this and leave a note instead of talking to me about it,' the Bundaberg woman said. 


What do you think of this person?


Credit: NewsMail

No comments: